Monday, June 18, 2007

Totally Random Jumble of Nothingness

I officially have 463 gabillion things going on, so I am at the moment not capable of much more than totally random snippets of information. Try and keep up...

Everyone here is at varying levels of illness. Good times are being had by all as a result.

Our church's VBS started last night and Jake had a blast. Dave and I are doing the "storytelling" portion for the preschoolers, and one of the kids in the group is apparantly obsessed with cranberry sauce. He keeps shouting it out at random moments. The same kid left the church crying last night because Moses was floating down the river. I think he was really tired.

Emma's potty training is officially stalled. She's still telling us she has to go, but she also knows it delays her having to go to bed so it's a new trick for her. We'll pick things up again after VBS.

I am currently memorizing 5 scripts - 1 script for each remaining day of VBS and 1 real script for the show I'm in in July. My brain hurts.

Dave's head is about to explode from the project he's involved in at work. He's traveled at least 2 days a week for the past 6 weeks. Plus 2 co-workes have quit in the past month and a half. One of them was a partner in the company. Everything is very stressful there right now.

Jake got a new toy at the craft store. I'll have a picture on Wednesday.

We had painters here all last week. They were done Thursday. Because they were here, I had to move all of the stuff out of our living room. We have a lot of stuff in our living room. I just moved the last of it back today. We love the new color.

This post about schedules and organization using scrapbooking supplies left me drooling.

That's all I've got...

2 reviews:

Christine said...

You are just the cutest thing...

And the cranberry kid- hysterical! Anyone I know??

Anonymous said...

Ain't life fun?