Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blushing...

I have been honored with an award that caught me totally by surprise. Really, any award catches me by surprise, but anyway.

Tammi at ValleyGirl has found me worthy of the Nice Matters Award, and her description of me was truly humbling.

As for the award itself:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."
And now to pass it on to some other folks that definitely deserve it more than me:
Michelle at Scribbit - I strive to be like Michelle and her little corner of Alaska. Someone that has as many subscribers and commenters as she does and still takes the time to send individual e-mails back is tops in my book!
Cyndy at I've Made Such an Ash of Myself - You wanna talk about brand-spanking new to the blogging world, Miss Cyndy only has 6 posts up. I know Cyndy and she truly is one of the nicest, sweetest, most sincere people I know.
Really, I could honestly give this tag to every single blog I read. But for the interest of time (my timer just went off), I'll leave it at those two. Please visit them, they really are very cool.

2 reviews:

Scribbit said...

Thank you so much! So nice of you, which just goes to prove that you deserve the award!

cynderloowho said...

Oscar de la Jesus and I are totally gobsmacked! You just made me feel rosy!