Monday, February 26, 2007

And, we're off...

O.K. It finally happened...

For all those who know me, I'm sure it's a wonder that it took this long for me to create a blog.

For those who don't, here's a little secret about me: I am always on the computer. And while I do have a penchant for exaggeration (hence the Drama Mama), I am not exaggerating on this one.

While I'm on the computer, I'm usually e-mailing someone. Or reading blogs. Or surfing the internet. Or making excuses to NOT go upstairs where my actual life is (i.e. laundry, cooking, bills, echoes of tantrums, etc). But you know how the story goes...

Anyway, this is just a little something so that when I e-mail all my family and friends that I have a blog, there will actually be something to read (albeit scant). Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

One last thing, here's a recent pic of the producers of (most) of the aforementioned tantrums...

5 reviews:

Christine said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pic of you and Dave too. Welcome to the club, friend!

Zany Mama said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome to "oh my goodness, I probably shouldn't have posted that" world of blogging!

Great to hear your voice.

Unknown said...

You are now officially an addict. Good looking kids though!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it, but I'll read it!

kris said...

I don't know how you did it either but it will be nice to hear what's going on out there!