Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmastime is here!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The tree is up (in a new location this year...I think we finally found a permanent home for it on the 3rd try)...

...complete with ornaments that Emma helped hang. It's hard to tell from this picture, but she felt the need to hang all of the ornaments we gave her on only 3 branches...

...and the stockings are hung...

...and the nativities are out...



O.K. Now it feels like Christmastime!!

See what everyone else has to say on Talk About Tuesday!

6 reviews:

Mich said...

oh it all looks so pretty!!! it's all on our agenda for this coming weekend :) Enjoy!

Montserrat said...

We haven't decorated yet but we're getting there! Your tree looks beautiful and I love the Willow Tree Nativity.

Christine said...

Just don't play any of that darn Christmas music!! :)

Rebecca said...

That looks great! I'm looking forward to having a tree up next weekend, maybe I'll get more in the spirit.

Lisa said...

Your tree is beautiful. And I love the Willow Tree nativity.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Nativities are my favorite Christmas decorations. I love this season. Gorgeous tree!