Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LW 08 - Week 14

Oh my word. Seriously, I'm still full from yesterday. I don't feel like eating. And if I never see another Christmas cookie (or peppermint pretzel) again it will be too soon. I'm up a pound this week but I'm still below that 160 mark. I will be happy when the holidays are over and things start to settle down a bit...no more "Christmas treats" coming into the house...the kids back to school...a little more time to exercise...

It will happen. Patience is the key. Plus, my Fitness finally started coming so I'm really looking forward to doing that!

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

12/19/07 weight: 158.5
12/26/07 weight: 159.5
This week's goal - To reevaluate the choices I've been making. I feel like I'm constantly playing catchup so I think I need to take a breather and start fresh.

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge

“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

5 reviews:

Julie said...

I figure each day is a day to start fresh, especially after I throw those cookies away tomorrow will be better because I have no easy access to them.

Dareth said...

You have strong goals and have done great overall.

Good for you.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, to have only gained ONE! ;-) Merry Christmas.
Path to Health

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Man it took a long time for your magazine to come! I believe a 1 pound gain this week is still a success! We all could have done far worse, and I really believed I had. See ya next week!

African Mango said...

Your post have the information that is help full and very informative.