Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and that you got everything your little heart desires. Here's what was left under my Christmas tree this year. I'm quite happy...

  1. iPod Nano
  2. a BodyGlove Case for my iPod Nano
  3. iTunes gift certificate to load my iPod Nano
  4. 2 Starbucks travel coffee mugs (miscommunication on my part, I'm going to keep the ohe with the handle because it's so heavy it could double as a weapon. it's beautiful.)
  5. 2 Starbucks gift certificates
  6. Deceptively Delicious Cookbook
  7. A Joann's gift certificate
  8. A Royal Copenhagen plate.


  9. A Ticketmaster gift certificate
  10. A Simple Scrabooks subscription
  11. Some new pot holders and dish towels
  12. A new sudoku book
  13. And the coolest thing of all...2 packages of Butterfinger Fun Size bars.
Check out other lists at Thursday Thirteen.

10 reviews:

Shoshana said...

Those are really nice gifts! I hope you enjoy them.

My T13 is up as well.

Anonymous said...

Nice gifts! We went a little heavy on the candy and sweet stuff this year. ;)

I have three TTs this week:

Review of 2007:
http://www.ravensroads.com/index.php/2007-in-review/

Motorcycling review of 2007:
http://www.ravensrides.com/tt13-2007-in-review

13 RV adventures in 2007:
http://www.ravensrv.com/2007-adventures/

Melanie said...

Great gifts!! Happy New Year!!

Happy Mama to Three said...

Santa was a generous generous guy at your house. He was at our house too!

Happy New Year.

Cini

Jeannine said...

These are great gifts!
Have a great 2008!

Karen said...

Sounds like some really great gifts!! :)

Oh, hey, now that you have a nano...check out www.pediacast.org. :) (shameless plug)

p.s. KT got into Antigone! :) Yeah!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, you made out like a bandit! Merry Christmas!

Jen @ Lords of the Manor

♥B said...

Sounds like you got some great gifts.

I posted my TT too, check it out!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get Starbucks gift certificates for Xmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm probably the only one you know who also got a Starbucks giftcard, and Starbucks mug AND a Royal Copenhagen plate. Danes rock! Ellen