Monday, December 17, 2007

The honeymoon is over

When I started this silly little blog, I chose blogger because...well...I didn't know anything else existed. I lived in a lovely state of ignorant bliss, but that feeling is starting to wane a little bit now that I've gotten my feet a little wet.

Blogger is simple enough to use, but there are some things that are definitely lacking. My biggest thing is that it doesn't have an auto-post feature. I really would like to have that. Cause sometimes I don't want to wait around 5 days to put my "day specific" posts up. My Wordless Wednesday drafts are piling up, I tell ya.

So, I'm thinking of moving to Wordpress. But I don't know much about it either. So it's time for you to chime in, my loyal readers.

What platform do you use? What do you love about it? What do you hate about it?

Help me, PLEASE!!

4 reviews:

Mich said...

I'm in the same boat...I'd love an auto-post feature! But I'm also cheap....so I'd love to hear what other people have to say!

Karen said...

My dh is the tech geek in the family. I can tell you he uses wordpress and LOVES it. If you need any specific information about how to set it up, email me and I'll forward it to dh (who will reply back to me and I'll forward that to you!) HA! Anyway, I can't give you specifics, but he surely can.

carrie said...

I'm with blogger still but I'm most likely headed over to wordpress...lots of good things there I haven't played with it yet though.

Courtney said...

I switched from blogger to wordpress a little while ago and couldn't be happier. There are just so much more things available and more customization. I also found it very easy to setup and move all my posts over. I highly recommend wordpress.