Wednesday, December 19, 2007

LW 08 - Week 13

O.K. So I jumped on the scale and this is what I saw: 158.5 . Now, I'm leaving for a few days so everyone have a great holiday. My kids lift you a message...

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!


12/12/07 weight: 159

12/19/07 weight: 158.5

This week's goal - Carry journal with me everywhere I go (instead of writing stuff down after I get home) and complete Week 1 of a new 8 week walking routine (from WW Magazine).



Monday - .5 mile in 10 minutes (did .6 mi in 12 min)

Tuesday - .75 mile in 13 minutes (did .8 mi in 15 min)

Wednesday - .75 mile in 15 minutes

Thursday - 1 mile in 20 minutes

Friday - 1 mile in 17 minutes

Saturday - .5 mile in 10 minutes

Sunday - rest
Total miles - 4.5



Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge

“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

3 reviews:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome job. Hope you and yours have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! :-)
Path to Health

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Congrats! That's awesome progress! Merry Christmas!

cynderloowho said...

To me, you are tall and slender...always have been and always are. I admire your long limbs. What a shame we never get to see ourselves as others do...or believe what their eyes see about ourselves.
...and by the way, you do rock my world!

It's just great to know you there.