Wednesday, December 5, 2007

LW 08 - Week 11

You know what? I've been messing with the same pound for a few weeks now, but in the grand scheme of things, do you know how awesome that is? Considering the time of year and all the temptations that are around, I'm really, REALLY proud of myself for maintaining this week. I had 2 birthday parties and a staff Christmas party to go to and I still didn't gain. How can I be disappointed in that??

...Still no Fitness Magazine...the wait continues...the next best thing? I'm off to shovel snow!! Yippee.

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

11/28/07 weight: 158
12/5/07 weight: 158

This week's goal - Journal my food before putting it in my mouth

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

7 reviews:

Mich said...

You're up early this morning too!! I know what you mean about maintaining--my maintaining was a total gift this year. Once again, "the eat less crap diet" will probably serve me well. Snow shoveling is a great work out--enjoy!

Amber Tezel said...

That is an accomplishment! :) This is a hard time of year to be losing weight or even maintaining...so I think if we all maintain, we will be one step ahead of a lot of people come the 1st of 2008! Keep it up! :)

Mom said...

I agree, this time of year is heck on a diet. Good for you on staying the same!

Julie said...

I thought I was going to rock this time of year... but it has been harder then I imagined so as long as I maintain in the weight I am now I will be happy because one of my goals has been reached... Way to go for maintaining and rock that snow shoveling... I kind of wish I had snow to shovel :(

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Maintaining with all of those temptations this week is a blessing!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing great at maintaining this time of year! Hooray for snow! We're supposed to get some all weekend. Hope it happens. Ours has all melted.
Path to Health

Kerith Collins said...

good for you. I just started. i have snow to shovel also...well, now it is more ice i have to chip...more exercise i guess!
kerith
http://chunkyyetfunky.wordpress.com