Thursday, August 9, 2007

The tag - part 2: Me & My Hubby

This is the 2nd meme that Sue at Living My Dream tagged me with: The Me & My Hubby Meme. Here are 8 random facts about Dave and I:

  1. While Dave will try any food once (shirako, anyone?), he prefers a single scoop of vanilla ice cream as dessert. I'm the exact opposite. I'm a very picky eater when it comes to entrees, but I will eat just about any dessert you put in front of me.
  2. We own a treadmill. Dave has logged 421 miles on it. I have logged 19 miles on it. We've had it for nearly 2 years.
  3. We both really like the comics turned into movies: X-Men, Spiderman, Superman, Fantastic Four. We're basically big geeks.
  4. I am one inch taller than he is and I wear bigger shoes.
  5. He has lived in 3 different states and I have never lived more than 20 miles from the house I grew up in.
  6. We met during a community theatre production of Grease. I became his dance partner after another girl broke her foot 2 weeks before the show.
  7. We balance each other out very well. Things that stress him out (usually) roll right off my back and he isn't phased by things that tend to make me flip out.
  8. We both sing in our church choir.

Exciting stuff, I KNOW!! If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment to let me know your list is up.

1 reviews:

Christine said...

You sing in the choir? Who'd have thunk it??

:)