Thursday, August 2, 2007

Until next week...

We are leaving tomorrow to go to Dave's parents' house for the weekend. 7 hours in the car with the kids. I'm talking pure bliss, people! And if history is any indication, both kids will fall asleep approximately 20 minutes before we reach our final destination. Fun stuff.

Jake is super excited though, he keeps talking about all the stuff we are going to bring when we go see Grandma and Grandpa. Leapster, books, his teddy bear...he can't wait.

Emma, on the other hand just likes to scream. At just about everything. And pouting, she's good with that, too. I'm actually more concerned about her on the trip than I am with Jacob. Emma is just not easily entertained unless she is literally bouncing off the walls (trust me, she ran into another one last night and just busted out laughing). She's a drama queen, that one.

Honestly, I don't know where she gets it from!

2 reviews:

Scribbit said...

EVERYONE's on vacation but me. Oh well, hope you're having fun.

Sue said...

Good luck on your trip. They're never easy with kids. Alysa is like Emma - she's just not happy in the car. Kayla is much easier to entertain.

Hope you have a nice time!