Friday, March 16, 2007

My first meme, woohoo!! (Be prepared, it's long)

Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry tagged me for this (my first ever) meme. Thanks, man!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:06am, 8:00am, 8:15am

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Music and Lyrics

4. What is your favorite TV show? There are so many, really. Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Brothers & Sisters, Amazing Race, Survivor.

5. What did you have for breakfast? A combo bowl of Cheerios and Grapenuts. And half an apple.

6. What is your middle name? Ann

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian. Or breakfast food...is that considered a cuisine?

8. What foods do you dislike? All seafood, most fish, mushrooms, anything that smells funky.

9. What are your favorite chips? Baked doritos or Sunchips

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just downloaded a bunch of music to the iPod so I'm all over the place on music. Norah Jones, Marvin Gaye, Weezer are some of the highlights.

11. What kind of car do you drive? Hyundai Santa Fe

12. Favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter, Butter, and Jelly

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Egotistical and rude

14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans long sleeve tees & tennis shoes.

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Anywhere with my husband.

16. There was no sixteen in this little questionnaire so I'll just give you a randow fact about myself: I used to collect Pez dispensers. It was very hard to throw most of them away.

17. Where would you want to retire? Someplace that is within driving distance to different climates and terrains (like North Carolina or something)

18. Favorite time of day? 7:42pm

19. Where were you born? Columbus, Ohio. Exciting, I know.

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis or live basketball

21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke, I guess, but I prefer Diet Rite. Can't go wrong with fruity!

22. Beavers or ducks? Ducks. I played one in a play once. As an adult. It was fun. I'm actually wearing the shirt from that show right now. It has little ducks all the way up the sleeve.

23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I prefer the night time because that's when I get to veg. But being a mom necessitates morning time functioning so I'm adapting. Slowly.

24. Pedicure or manicure? Don't know. I've never had one.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or a secretary.

26. What is your best childhood memory? Definitely being at the pool every waking hour.

27. Ever been to Africa? Nope, but I know people who have.

28. Ever been toilet papering? Oh yeah.

29. Been in a car accident? A few. Some were even my fault.

30. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday. I bowl in a league on Wednesday mornings.

31. Favorite restaurant? Without question, Bob Evans.

32. Favorite flower? I used to like daisies, but lately I've been pretty partial to tulips.

33. Favorite ice-cream? Mint chocolate chip. Or Butter Pecan

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's.

35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once

36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? someone from church

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Several, none of which I actively shop at. Pier 1 Imports might be number 1, though.

38. Last person you went to dinner with? My friends Ellen and Jessica.

39. What are you listening to right now? nothing, but the TV is on upstairs

40. What is your favorite color? I'm pretty partial to blues and greens.

41. How many tattoos do you have? none.

42. How many are you sending this Email to? Just blogging, not sending via e-mail.

43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 12:13pm.

44. Favorite magazine: Parents, Parenting, any scrabooking mag

45. Coffee or tea? Coffee

46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? I don't tan. At all. I have pictures.

47. Do you color your hair? If so, how often? nope

48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? Wow, I don't remember. Obviously it meant a lot.

49. What is your most dreaded household chore? Household chores. Hence the blogging!

O.K. I'm going to go ahead and tag Christine, Sue, Zany Mama, and Dave. Tag, you're it!

5 reviews:

Christine said...

I just posted mine! Thanks for tagging me!

Dave said...

Ok, it was a bit painful, but I have posted mine....

Sue said...

I posted mine today. Thanks for the tag!

Zany Mama said...

Okay, I just got the tag. I will post shortly (which for me could mean a few days!).

We have many eerie similarities - or maybe just two, stay tuned...

Beth said...

Hmmm...maybe we are soul sisters?? Bob Evans. Check. Baked Doritos. Check. We have so much in common except ONE HUGE THING.

NO PEDICURES? NO MANICURES? Please, go, do it, you will love it, you deserve it! My sister just had her first pedicure and she LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! Treat yourself!

Great job with your first meme!