Monday, March 19, 2007

Ugh

I just feel icky today. Dave has been fighting something for a little over a week now, and it seems it has found it's 2nd victim. One good thing is that I haven't been on the computer that much because my normal computer time was taken up by sleeping. I can't tell you the last time I took a nap in the afternoon, but I sure took one today. I asked Jake to read quietly in his room because Mommy didn't feel good. He kissed my head and said "Good night, mommy". I guess if your 4 year old is telling you that you need a nap, you better listen. I've got a meeting at church tonight, too, so I'm just raring to go...

Here's to short meetings, compassionate (and compliant) kids, and a good night's rest. Cheers.

2 reviews:

Sue said...

That's so sweet about Jake. I hope you feel better soon.

Beth said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better very soon! What a wonderful sweet boy you have.