Saturday, March 17, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

Very late. Very tired. Therefore, very short post. I've been doing really well with spending time with the kids, so I think I can move on to something else. I created a daily routine for myself several weeks ago, but I still haven't been very good at actually following through with it. One of the reasons is because I'm on the computer alot. So, this week I am going limit my personal comupter time to 1 hour per day. I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get on this on!!

7 reviews:

Rosie said...

I have struggled myself with how much time I allow myself on the computer. I think that we can truly become addicted and waste away our real lives. We complain that we don't have enough time to get things done yet we can sit at the computer for hours. I have to really watch myself-I also have to make sure that my older children don't see me too much, because I don't want them on it much either! Good luck! I am going to work on my time issues, avoidance problems! If I waste enough time will the stuff get done? NO NO NO!! Step away from the computer!

AMANDA said...

Good luck! I have also been trying to limit my computer time to make more time for hubby & kids.

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Thea

Why don't you start by setting yourself some computer goals - organising your blogging, internet time, folders, downloading recipes and stuff?

This is a whole organisational challenge all on its own.

Let me know if you need help. This is one of my specialities LOL

Christine said...

Oooooh, that's a toughie. Good luck!

Lara said...

Great, we'll be working on our computer addictions together this week! I did really well today and didn't get on it until the kids were in bed.

Kassie said...

Good for you for realizing how quickly time can be used up(ie:wasted) sitting at the computer. Good luck in sticking to your 1 hour a day. I need to set a similar goal for myself. Too easy to sit here all day!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Great job on your habits and good luck this week with limiting your computer time. That is probably something I need to look into.