Monday, March 26, 2007

Real Moms Rock

O.K. So Zany Mama tagged me several days ago for this meme and I just plain forgot. I have read several others posts to get the gist of it, but mine won't be very poetic. Soooo, here we go...

Real Moms...
...forget things.
...always check the temperature of their kids food (even if it takes several bites to be sure).
...break promises sometimes.
...get angry and yell sometimes.
...run around the house as fast as they can to get away from monsters.
...sleep in.
...sing real loud and then urge their kids to use their "inside voice".
...take midday naps.
...maked boxed dinners.

I don't know many people that blog and I just tagged them all a couple of days ago, so if you read this and want to post your own Real Moms list, leave me a comment so I can come check you out. Well, not "check you out", but you know what I mean. Right?

2 reviews:

Zany Mama said...

Whew! I have to admit that I was feeling a bit of the "lazies" because I took a nap with Zane today. And I thought to myself, "I don't know any other mother who naps with her children. They're all busy doing laundry and cleaning their house and stuff. I am a failure."

And then I read that I have a twin in failure.

Thanks for playing! :)

Sue said...

Those are all so true. I love the days when I am able to fall asleep when they are napping.

:)