Thursday, June 28, 2007

"100 Things" - a post in 3 acts - Act 2

Check out Act 1 here...


34. My wedding was completely theatre themed.
35. Our invitations were formatted like a program for a musical.
36. All the music during the ceremony was from muscials.
37. Our reception was in a restored theatre. The head table was on stage, and then the stage became the dance floor.
38. The favors for the guests were magnets that we made to look like tickets for the wedding.
39. I love to travel.
40. I'm one of 26 cousins...just on my Mom's side.
41. I would live in a vat of Dairy Queen's Butterfinger Blizzard if I could.
42. In my opinion, Quantum Leap is one of the best shows ever made.
43. I really, really like Phil Collins.
44. I'm going to see Genesis when they tour in September.
45. I paid way too much for the tickets.
46. I'm going with my sister who I think would kidnap Phil is she had the chance.
47. I played sports when I was in grade school but stopped when I learned that I actually had to play despite the fact that my whole body hurt from exertion.
48. My passport photo looks like a mugshot for one of the Manson Family girls.
49. I've only ever broken one bone in my body.
50. I've had a lot of x-rays proving that not only did i not break other bones, but that I'm actually a wimp.
51. My mom used to say that if she collected all the x-rays my sister and I have ever had taken, she could create a complete skeleton to use during Halloween.
52. I once drove myself to the ER while Dave was on travel because I (ahem) stubbed my toe.
53. I have a Hitchhiker's Thumb
54. I'm running out of things to tell you.
55. I have a scar right in the middle of my forehead from an accident I had when I was a kid.
56. The scar was caused by rocks (fine, pebbles) having to be removed from my head.
57. I would give my right arm to play Adelaide in Guys and Dolls.
58. When I was a kid, I wanted to legally change my name to Jessica.
59. I thought it sounded better than my actual name when paired with the last name of the guy I was sure I was going to marry.
60. Thankfully, I didn't marry that guy. No first name would have sounded good with his last name.
61. I have walked across the Golden Gate Bridge.
62. I don't like bridges so much.
63. I don't like to walk over any kind of opening in the ground (sewer grates, for example).
64. Seriously running out of things to say.
65. When I was a kid, I nearly set my own pajamas on fire because I was trying to warm them on the space heater before going to bed.
66. I laugh like my mom. That's not always a good thing...

2 reviews:

Christine said...

These are great! I'm looking forward to Act III.

BTW, I have a gift for you at my blog.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I'm a huge Phil Collins fan too!

Loving learning more about you! =)