Saturday, June 23, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've checked in. Life around here has been a little crazy over the last few weeks, but it finally looks like it's starting to settle down just a bit. VBS is over which leaves me only 1 script to memorize so that's a big relief, but I've still been really tired lately.

Which is why my new old habit makes so much sense for me. I need to get back to a schedule where the lights are out by 11:30pm and the alarm goes off by 6:00am. I have been so exhausted lately because I'm staying up too late, and then sleeping in too late which makes me feel like I am just behind for the rest of the day. I really need the time in the morning before the kids get up to look at my script, too, so this habit just makes sense all the way around.

Because of the craziness, my other habits are slipping through the cracks again. But hopefully one more piece to the puzzle (not being tired) will start to bring the big picture back in focus. I'm going to start working on all my habits this week, too, so things can start getting back to some level of normalcy around here...whatever that means.

Check out Lara's site for other's habits!

Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:
Work before computer time - struggling with
8K a Day - need to get back to
1 on 1 kids time - working on

2 reviews:

Anonymous said...

Girl, your list looks great! You may feel like you slipped a little this week, but the rest of us can't tell! Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

Gosh I can so relate...I must go to bed earlier!!!