Friday, June 15, 2007

Nooooooooo!!!!

For several weeks now, there have been these large vinyl signs up in the neighborhood yards congratulating Seniors on their graduation from high school. Within walking distance from our house alone, there are 5 or 6 families with graduating students. I always love to see what the messages say and to see where the different people are headed to for college.

And then I realized something the other day.

Have I really been surrounded by this many possible babysitters and not realized it????

Ugh.

3 reviews:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

Just dropping by your blog for the first time and thought I would say Hi!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh, that's too funny and too sad all in one moment!

Zany Mama said...

Don't think about it like that, Thea. Take a moment and remember what you were doing during your senior year of highschool.

See, you wouldn't want them watching your kids, would you?

(And here, yes, I'm making some HUGE assumptions about your high school character, but I feel relatively safe in doing so.) :)