Friday, October 19, 2007

And So it Begins....

Ahhh, I'm so happy that Sunday School and Preschool are back in session. Where else would Jake learn the wonderful gems that he won't get from home? Here are just two of the things that has learned in the past couple of months:

Jaocb: (walks up to Dave with his arm outstretched) Pull my hand.
Dave: What?
Jacob: Pull my hand, a sound will come out of my body.
Dave: Where'd you learn that?
Jacob: The boy in the striped shirt at Sunday School.

Jacob: Don't do that!
Dave: Please don't talk to me that way.
Jacob: Don't do that or I'm going to smack you!
Dave: Where'd you learn that?
Jacob: From my friend at Preschool.

Where would we be without these little life lessons he learns along the way??

3 reviews:

Sue said...

Oh, too funny. What would we do without preschool???

Shelly! said...

There is something, um, magical about the things kids learn from each other.

I think we do it as adults but it tends to be a little more personal and less obvious - like the way we style our hair or the new words we incorporate.

I love your blog! I decided to stop lurking and actually post something.

tammi said...

Ah, you gotta love the things they pick up everywhere, eh? "Pull my hand..." that's just too funny!! My Peanut is just picking up an attitude.