Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jacob's bed


So Lara from The Lazy Organizer is at it again with a new Tuesday blog carnival called Talk About Tuesday. The guidelines say

Talk About Tuesday is a blog carnival where we all write a post of something we want to share or talk about and link them all together here on my blog. It's a great way to get to know other bloggers and make connections in the blogosphere.

And boy oh boy do I have something to share with you guys today!


How can it be possible that the boy who was only happy sleeping on my chest just a few moments ago is now sleeping in his own big boy bed. That's right. Jake graduated out of his toddler bed and is now in a twin bed. While I nearly started crying when he climbed under the covers for a nap, his reaction was "This is cool."

Another moment that I couldn't wait for has rushed by me before I was really ready.




Check out Talk About Tuesday at The Lazy Organier for some more sharing!

9 reviews:

Unknown said...

He's a very proud little boy, isn't he! Adorable.

Lara said...

It is so fun watching them grow up. I love those fun blue walls!

Laura said...

Hi Thea, my son turns two in November and we've currently got both the twin and crib set up in his room. I'll let him decide when he moves from one to the other. At least now I can use the bed to snuggle and read books together. My favorite part of the day! Love the blue walls!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he loves the bed. I am glad it seems to be an easy transition for him even if you are not quite ready for it just yet.

Darcy said...

From the pictures I'd say he's liking his new bed! :)

Mrs. O said...

Oh yeah! You can get way more 'air' on a big boy bed.

Those moments go by all too fast.

Lisa said...

He is a big boy, and a great jumper! You are right the moments go by too quickly!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he looks so tiny all curled up in that big boy bed - no wonder you almost lost it! But then that jumping-bean boy looks so big and grown up, they never stay in the same age for more than a split-second, do they?

Cutie said...

My son has the same color blue room and Olive Kids Trains, Planes, and Trucks theme!