Wednesday, October 3, 2007

LW 08 - Week 2

I'm posting really late tonight so I'll just get to the point. I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. GO ME! I'm pretty happy with that (well, duh), but I am still struggling with getting the working out in...especially the weights. I am a step closer, though, to starting a weight program. I found a site called Free Trainers. It allows you to do a customized weight routine and lets you go back in and log your results so you can keep track of how you are doing. It looks pretty promising...as soon as I start actually, you know, doing it!

Visit Tales from the Scalesto check out other people's progress!

9/26/07 weight: 159.5
10/3/07 weight: 158
This week's goal - No snacking after 9pm


Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge

“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

5 reviews:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You are doing wonderfully! Hope you can fit the workouts in soon. :-)
Path to Health

Dave said...

I'm very proud of you!!

love you lots

Melanie said...

Wow, keep it up!! You're doing so well. Me? Not so well.

Jennifer said...

Awesome job - congratulations! I had a good week too - feels great, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good for you! The exercise thing is the hardest part for me. After running errands and chasing kids, who has the energy to formally work out?