Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LW 08 - Week 6

Seriously? Up 2.5 pounds? I'm not buying it. I know that's what the scale says, but I'm not buying it. But just in case it's right, here are the reasons why:

1. I'm not doing any weights.
2. I'm not doing any cardio.
3. I have been averaging around 3500-4000 steps a day.
4. I've been feeling a little off in my digestive region.
5. My portion sizes are astronomical.

Go. Me. Although I did manage to not eat anything after 9pm this whole week. Go! Me!

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

10/24/07 weight: 157
10/31/07 weight: 159.5

This week's goal - Walk 10 minutes, 3 times a day

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

5 reviews:

Karen said...

At least you're recognizing some reasons why your weight could be up. Just keep plugging along!

Rebecca Johnson said...

Don't sweat it....Just keep up the good work and don't get down on yourself. Happy halloween!

Bunny McCoy said...

You know in "Finding Nemo" where Dori sings? Well, that's my theme song and I'll gladly share it with you. *wink* Only I change to words to "Just keep moving, just keep moving, just keep moving, moving, moving..." Got it? LOL

~ Teresa ~ said...

Don't worry to much about gaining. It happened to me two weeks ago... It is good that you can review what you did and what you can do to change your numbers to make them lower... I saw that you are basically maintaining your weight for this challenge. Good for you! Seriously, I can't wait until I get to that point in my life. I like Michele's comment about moving. Don't you? Take care! ~ Teresa ~

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Most of us can gain 2lbs one day and lose it the next, so no sweat. Sounds like you have a handle on where it's coming from! :-)
Path to Health