Friday, September 14, 2007

Coming Soon To a Blog Near You!

Quite a few things coming up here in the next few weeks. Well, o.k. I guess I only really know of 2, but if I had to venture a guess there's a lot more than that. Anyway.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next Wednesday (September 19th) is the official start of the new challenge over at Tales from the Scales. Beth has named it "Look Great in 2008". How catchy is she? Quite, I think. And I will be continuing my job as regular contributor, every Thursday. Thea Thursdays. It's alliteration at it's finest folks! Dust off those scales, food journals and treadmills and join us, won't you? So, are you in?

And Katrina over at Callapidder Days is starting a new reading challenge on September 23rd! Basically, make a list of books that you would like to read during the challenge (which runs September 23rd to December 21st), write a post about it, and then link up to Callapidder Days on the 23rd. I did my first challenge in the Spring, and I was amazed at how much more I was able to read during that time. It's a lot of fun!

Do you know of any interesting challenges, carnivals, or contests going on? Leave me a comment and I'll check it out. I'm all about the challenge!!

5 reviews:

tammi said...

I'm SO looking forward to the new Tales from the Scales challenge! I'm so much more ready and focused this time. So much that I can almost not wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to make my post! Well, it's already been drafted, corrected, tweaked, and revised -- it's just sitting there waiting to hit the airwaves. Or phone lines, whatever gets the message around the Internet!! Woo-hoo! See you there!

Actually, there's an interesting carnival about giving a tour of your neighbourhood coming up, I think on Monday. I'll have to look around to find it again though! I'll let you know when I do.

tammi said...

Ha, I found it. Welcome to my Neighbourhood at "The Open Window."

Twisted Cinderella said...

I love these ideas! What a catchy title for the Scales challenge

Christine said...

You just have too much time on your hands!! ;)

Scribbit said...

Now that school has started I've been going back to the gym. Now I just need to slow down on the eating thing :)