Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MDWLC - Wrap up

Seriously? 18 weeks have gone by? That's crazy. It sure doesn't seem like it's been 18 weeks since we've started!


Well, my results are mixed. I am at the exact same spot as when I started. No loss, but not gain! While it would have been nice if they scale had gone down...fine...stayed down, I'm very happy that I'm not any higher than when I started.


So at 158 I will stay.


I'm excited to see what the next challenge will be like! And these challenges are SOOOO helpful when you go through a holiday season, so I'm looking forward to at least staying the same! LOL!


Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else is doing DID on the May Day Weight Loss Challenge!

MDWLC starting weight (5/18/07): 158
MDWLC current weight (9/11/07): 158
Loss/Gain to date: 0.0 lb

4 reviews:

Trish said...

Well, no scale movemment is better than upwards scale movement! ;)

You could win a book to add to your fall reading list ~ please stop by and sign up!

Blessings,
Trish

tammi said...

Up until this morning, I could have said I'd had no change either the whole time I was involved. But I actually managed to GAIN 2 lbs this last week. What a stellar way to end! Looking forward to the next challenge though, and this time things will be different!!

Mich said...

Maintaining is a good and challenging thing--no harm, no foul! And sometimes you have to hang out at one weight for a long while before any movement down the scale happens. That's what I'm telling myself anyway!

Mel said...

Maintaining instead of gaining is always a good thing. Hope to see you at the next challenge!!