Monday, September 17, 2007

Seriously???

The following article ran this past weekend in my local paper. I like dogs, but this is a little bit whacky, if you ask me. Just to make it fun, you get to GUESS what this lady is making. Leave me your best guess in the comments!

"The must-have accessory for canines -- _______ -- made its debut this summer at the New York International Gift Fair.

Credit Ruth Regina. While visiting a posh boutique, she noticed people paying good money for tiaras, Chanel bags or dressy outfits for dogs.

"I said, 'Why not ______ for dogs?' " she said from her______boutique (for humans) in Bay Harbor Islands, Fla.

Her 50-year career in _______ ranges from stints with the Jackie Gleason and Ed Sullivan shows to her work with Elvis Presley and the Beatles to her status as a ________ for celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum and Kate Moss -- and, perhaps soon, their dogs.

The American Pet Products Manufacturers Association says Americans will spend $41 billion on their pets this year, from basic veterinary care to doggie beds.

Last fall, after Regina appeared on Late Show With David Letterman with only a product prototype, her Web site -- ___________ -- received so many hits that it crashed.

________, starting at $29, are made of washable synthetic material but can be made with _______ "to match the owner's," she said."

5 reviews:

tammi said...

You know, I remember seeing this woman on Letterman, but for the life of me, I just can't remember what she was making. Was it wigs?

Unknown said...

I see valleygirl says wigs, I agree. Wigs, toupees?

Scribbit said...

I'm going to guess a diaper?

Anonymous said...

Just WHEN are you going to give us the answer! I have no guess. But I can't wait to find out what the thing is!

Mrs. O said...

costumes?