Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Audition Time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In my effort to find all things bad in my life, I totally forgot to mention that I had an audition on Sunday!

Every year, my church puts on a full scale musical (usually 30-40 people involved on stage alone) and this year we are doing Children of Eden. The auditions were on Sunday and again tonight and I should know sometime this week (hopefully) if I got a part.

I kind of fumbled the auditions because they changed the format at the last minute and I didn't realize it was changed. And then I left my audition music at home...which means I had to sight read a piece of music I had never seen before. Good fun!

I think I did O.K., but we'll see when the cast list comes out!

For more Talk About Tuesday, visit Lara at The Lazy Organizer!

3 reviews:

Lara said...

How fun! That's something I would never do although my kids would love it. I can't wait to find out what part you get!

Rebecca said...

Good luck! Hope you get a part you want! Oh & I like your idea about not just posting bad stuff.

Anonymous said...

Brave! You are brave to even audition. I wanted to audition for our town's play last summer, but at the last minute I chickened out and didn't do it. It would have been so fun. I hope you get a great part.

And thanks for leaving a comment on my leaves post!