Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LW 08 - Week 8

My hand is doing a lot better this week and I even went bowling today without much pain (although I did wear my brace) so I'm feeling pretty good about life. And after last Saturday when i had had 2 huge bowls of Life Cereal and a fun size Snickers Bar...by 9:30am...I decided I need to make some changes.

So I have journaled everything that has gone into my mouth for the past 4 days and I am back up to 7500 - 8500 steps a day on my pedometer. I still can't really do any weight lifting with my right hand, so that'll have to wait...but I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. I'm pretty excited about that.

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

11/7/07 weight: 159.5
11/14/07 weight: 158
This week's goal - No Halloween candy

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

6 reviews:

Rebecca Johnson said...

WTG on your loss!! Keep up the good work.

Donetta said...

You and me both. Candy calls to me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to make a change, awesome job.

P.S. You Rock My World.

tammi said...

Haha, and I'm sitting here right now, eating 2 mini Oh Henry bars!!! Congratulations on the loss!

Amber Tezel said...

Glad your hand is getting better and congrats on the weight loss. That is great! :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Looks like your goal weight is a very reasonable one. Mine is actually a little heavier than that. I want to get to 160. I used to carry 160 really well. I'll have to readdress that weight when I get there just in case the 3 pregnancies I have had since then have changed that.