Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Between my hand, the kids, and the weather (we seem to have skipped fall and gone straight to winter in Ohio), I seem to have found myself in the middle of a pessimist streak. As I was sitting here thinking of what I was going to do for my Thursday Thirteen, I decided I needed to do something positive....

Here are 13 things that make me laugh out loud:
1. Emma smacking herself in the head. I know it sounds cruel, but when she sits at the dinner table and does it for 5 minutes straight, it gets to be kind of funny.
2. My 67 year old father's hysterical laughter caused by the first two minutes of the following clip:

3. Most any segment of Who's Line Is It, Anyway? Here's a particularly good one...

4. Listening to Dave trying to do an English accent. French he can do. English...not so much.
5.
6. When Dave tries to teach me whatever dance move he has to learn for any show he's in.
7. The fact that (even though I'm an alto) I was just cast in a show...as a soprano. This should be good.
8. Jacob's dancing. That boy's got moves.
9. Sitting around eating Chinese food (Crab Rangoon, anyone?) with my two best friends talking about who has more gray hair.
10. Baby Blues comic strip.
Baby Blues
11. Quite often, my own stupidity.
12. Jake and Emma laughing. Together. Because they're playing nicely.
13. It's violent, but it makes me laugh every time...


Check out other people's lists at Thursday Thirteen

14 reviews:

Tigerlilly said...

I LOVE Who's Line is it anyway? Even after Drew Carey took it over!

I have two kids, and they must be the same age as yours because we have a lot of things in common when it comes to making us laugh!

Thanks for the great comment on my blog! ... keep up the good work on yours too!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Looks like you've sent winter my way! Thanks, I think.

We can all stand to laugh, but somehow, I think you'll be able to pull off singing soprano even though you're an alto.

happy TT!

Lisa said...

OMG I love#13...If you can dodge a wrench....

Good List...Happy TT

jenn said...

Yeah, #13 is great. That whole movie is funny!
Happy TT!

Neila said...

Those are great! I love Whose Line Is It Anyway, and that Dodgeball clip - priceless!!!

Scribbit said...

Andrew tries this Scottish accent that sounds like Bob Dylan on crack. It's so horrible it's hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Those were hilarious. You are brave to sing soprano!

I loved the Peanuts clip....

Holly said...

Happy TT-13 (even though its Friday- I'm still trying to get to everyone who posted...)

Thank you for the laugh while drinking my coffee. (almost spit some out...)

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Christine said...

I've got more gray hair...

:)

The kids loved the Peanuts clip!

carrie said...

OMG I LOVE these!! I came here last night to read and post and wandered off to youtube with the Whose Line is it anyway? and spent 2 hours going thru all the clips!!

Anonymous said...

That was a great list, but now I want Chinese food.

hehe - still loving your comment instructions!

Karen said...

No matter what accent my dh tries to do, it always comes out sounding Pakistani!

That cracks me up every time.

And I'm with your dad. I LOVE that part of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Thanks for the laugh today!

Anonymous said...

I like the original Whose Line best.

Where did that Rip Torn clip come from?