Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Medically necessary blogging break

You know it's been a bad day when you come home with a bottle like this...

that's actually as big as your hand...


which now has to wear one of these 12 hours a day:


After a week and a half of wrist pain, I finally went to the doctor today. After ordering an x-ray and determining that there was no break, I've been diagnosed with tendinitis in my wrist so I'll be taking the rest of the week off save for a few short posts...using the mouse and typing with your left hand is a lot harder than it sounds!

5 reviews:

Karen said...

Yikes! Rest up!!!

Mich said...

Ouch! I've had that before--I actually had it in both wrists for several months. I went to PT where they iced my wrists for what seemed like hours, did lots of drugs. Know what finally worked? Cortisone shots directly into my wrists. Hope that doesn't freak you out, but that was what finally gave me lasting relief.

Hang in there--I also felt like wearing my braces at night while I slept gave some relief!!

Christine said...

Ouch! I guess you took Liz' advice! Glad you're going to be on the mend.

tammi said...

Wow, that's a huge pill bottle!! Take it easy and rest up so that it doesn't get worse! Hey, look on the bright side, this is probably a great excuse for cutting back on other things like cooking and cleaning, too!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Ouch! I hope you are feeling better soon!