Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LW 08 - Week 10

I am up one pound this week, which I am totally cool with. Considering the mass quantities of food on Thanksgiving, being sick, and Jake being sick, I think I did pretty well. I've been on the treadmill a lot more in the past week than I have been in a while. I tried doing some light weights, but my hand is still a little sore when I lifted so I'll still have to take it slow.

I ordered myself Fitness magazine several weeks ago, but I haven't started getting it yet. I'm really anxious for it to come because I came up with what I think will be a workable plan. One of my problems is that I get bored really easily when it comes to working out. I figure if I stick to the workout in the magazine, I'll have a new routine every month. Hopefully that'll work for me, but I won't know until I start getting the magazine!!

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

11/21/07 weight: 157
11/28/07 weight: 158
This week's goal - Post to my own blog before visiting others.

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

5 reviews:

Mom said...

I think that this time is really hard for everyone. I am glad that you are getting a new source for some exercise inspiration. Battling the exercise blahs is hard. I have a different movie on while I am on the treadmill every day, that helps me out. It's the only time I ever watch TV.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hang in there. I hope everyone feels better soon!
Path to Health

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Your getting your exercise in. Congrats on that. That itself is an accomplishment.

Twisted Cinderella said...

One pound isn't bad at all for this week.

cynderloowho said...

Okay...this might sound wierd...but I think you need to look into one of those Carmen Electra dance videos..."Self" magazine actually thought they were good for you and well done...besides it would be a good, happy, surreal type of workout when the kids were at school...oh and by the way...YOU ROCK MY WORLD!