Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Today's list is terribly unoriginal and I have a feeling that it will be one you see a lot today! Here are 13 foods that will be on our Thanksgiving table. Evidently, if you like stuffing or dressing, my house is the place to be!


  1. Turkey

  2. Stuffing

  3. Stove Top Dressing (not to be confused with stuffing if you ask my husband)

  4. Some muffin thing made from stuffing (or dressing) that my sister is bringing. I have no idea what to expect from this one. She likes Rachel Ray so it might be this Apple and Onion and Stuffin' Muffin

  5. Cranberry Sauce (probably with the ridged lines from the can still on it)

  6. Corn

  7. California Vegetable Bake

  8. Mashed Potatoes

  9. Mashed Sweet Potatoes

  10. Oriental Ramen Salad (that is some good stuff. I'll have to watch myself on this one)

  11. Pumpkin Pie

  12. Apple Pie

  13. Duncan Hines Spice Cake with Lemon Icing (to celebrate my mom's birthday which is also tomorrow)

And the only part I'm making is the Stove Top and the spice cake. Gotta love it when all my stuff comes from a box!


See other people's lists here!

12 reviews:

jenn said...

ooohhhh....I love me some apple pie!!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 8 and 12 would be a great meal for me!

Shesawriter said...

Loving dressing, love cranberry sauce, loved the sweet potatoes. Now I'm hungry! :-)

Lori said...

Im coming to your house for TG:) Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Hi, wow, that's a lot of things to have on the table, but I'm sure we'll come close. I did a tt list too, it's here: http://lifes-adventures.net
Happy thanksgiving!!
Noelle

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yum... I'm a sucker for Stove Top, but my mom's making from scratch this year.

Have a great Thanksgiving and a happy TT!

Forgetfulone said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Down here in the South, we make cornbread dressing. Stove top is more like stuffing, so I can agree with your husband on that. And I love the cranberry sauce from a can! Love your list.

Scribbit said...

Stuffin muffin had me nervous but I do love Rachel, so I'd give it a try. Oh who am I kidding? I love to eat, I'll give anything a try.

My Busy Life said...

Can't forget the pie, it just wouldn't be the same without it. Thanks for sharing.
http://momtoanangel.blogspot.com/2007/11/thursday-thirteen-12.html

Holly said...

What no Green Bean Casserole?!!!

BTW - I would do great at your house - I love stuff (and dressing) AND cranberry sauce with the ridges from the can still on it! Ah...virgin Cranberry Sauce...(I like to be the first one to get at it...weird I know)

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

tammi said...

Your Thanksgiving meal sounds pretty much just like ours, right down to the StoveTop and canned cranberry sauce -- it's always a contest to see who'll get to wreck the perfect ridges!! -- except for the sweet potatoes. That appears to be about the only difference between Canadian and American Thanksgivings! Oh, and the date, of course!

Hope you have a very happy holiday!

carrie said...

ohhh that cranberry stuff? I love how people can make it look like a can ;)