Wednesday, November 7, 2007

LW 08 - Week 7

This'll be a short post...my hand is pretty sore today. Weight stayed the same this week. I did average about 7k steps a day last week so that's a definite improvement. This week, I would honestly be happy if I maintain. I'm pretty bummed about my hand so I don't feel like doing much of anything...

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

10/31/07 weight: 159.5
11/7/07 weight: 159.5

This week's goal - Maintain

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

4 reviews:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hope your hand is better soon. Congrats on maintaining!
Path to Health

Karen said...

Maintaining beats gaining!

Hey, I'm a poet and don't know it!

Hope your hand is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your hand, that just sucks. Good job maintaining, though!

All I do is picture you typing this post with one hand and well, kudos to you for making it this long. I would been like "same. good bye."

You're such a good blogger.

Anonymous said...

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you count your steps? I think doing that would help me alot.

I hope you hand is better soon.