Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

It's official. My mind is total and complete sludge today. Ain't a whole lot going on upstairs so I'll need to do a super simple Thursday Thirteen list. Here are 13 songs that are on my iPod:

  1. A Piece of Eight - Children of Eden soundtrack
  2. So Much to Say - Dave Matthews Band
  3. You're All I Need to Get By - Marvin Gaye
  4. Nightingale - Norah Jones
  5. Life, in a Nutshell - Bare Naked Ladies
  6. Little Miss S - Edie Brickell and The New Bohemians
  7. Marry the Man - Guys and Dolls Soundtrack
  8. Sweet Baby James - James Taylor
  9. Inside Out - Phil Collins
  10. Only in Dreams - Weezer
  11. Shadows of the Night - Pat Benetar
  12. Waterloo - Abba
  13. When Tomorrow Comes - The Eurythmics
Visit Thursday Thirteen for more lists!

3 reviews:

jenn said...

The only one I know is Waterloo, just because my mom listened to ABBA when I was little.
Happy TT!

Oh, your link from TT isn't working. I think you might have typed something wrong. (htmll instead of html). You might want to check it out!

Malcolm said...

You have a nice iPod mix going. I forgot about that Phil Collins song "Inside Out"... I remember having the cassette version of the album it came from (No Jacket Required). "When" Tomorrow Comes" is a Eurythmics tune that you don't hear much anymore.

Anonymous said...

I only know one of them...