Wednesday, November 21, 2007

LW 08 - Week 9

First things first. Can I just say how excited I am that weigh-in is the day BEFORE Thanksgiving? Not that I'm going to blow it, but still. That's some great planning.

I did pretty well this week. I'm down a pound, which I'm very happy with considering everyone has been sick. But the Whooping Cough never reared it's ugly head so that's another thing to be very happy about. And before last night, I didn't have a single piece of Halloween candy. But really, what is it about the day before a weigh in (no matter what day the weigh in is) that leads me to overeat? I don't get it and it's still something that I struggle with.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Good luck on the choices that you make! And if those choices are bad ones, just pick up and start again on Friday. You can do it!!

Visit Tales from the Scales to check out other people's progress!

11/14/07 weight: 158
11/21/07 weight: 157

This week's goal - 2 Dairy Servings Every Day and not overeating on Tuesday nights.

Winning Outcome for Lose Weight in 2008 Challenge
“I will to maintain my weight between 154 lbs and 157 lbs throughout this challenge. I will increase weight training to 2 times a week. I will continue to do cardio work for 3 or 4 days a week. I will walk between 8,000 and 10,000 steps a day EVERY DAY.”

2 reviews:

tammi said...

I'm so glad I've found there are others who have this 'overeating the night before weigh-in' problem! I'm actually debating choosing to fast that day -- a 24-hr fast from breakfast Tuesday morning to breakfast Wednesday morning, after weigh-in. Or at least restrict my food intake to fruits and vegetables only on Tuesdays. Who am I kidding? I'd rather just not eat!!

Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!!

Lisa Kay said...

Way to go!!! If I'm reading correctly, you are at the "high" end of your goal, which sounds wonderful!

Maybe you want the candy on Tuesday nights out of nervousness or something. Kind of like emotional eating? Either way, you're still doing the program. Great job!

Happy Thanksgiving!