Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MDWLC - Week one

I had a pretty good week. I've been loving my new pedometer, but unfortunately I've been loving candy this week, too. But the good news is: I DIDN'T GAIN!

Sometimes, that is a GREAT thing based on how you ate/drank/excercised that week. I didn't give myself a specific weight loss goal for the week because I knew I had Mother's Day coming up and I knew that I probably wouldn't make the best choices (and I was right), but I did have a wonderful week so it all balances out.

And last week I talked about making plans, but of course I am a master of not following my own advice so here is my plan for this week:

  1. Journal every bite, every day.
  2. 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
  3. 2 servings of dairy a day
  4. 8,000 steps a day on my pedometer

My mini goal for next week will be a .5 lb loss. I know if I buckle down this will be totally doable.

Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else did! And good luck on your own journey next week!

4 reviews:

Robin said...

Good job - and good attitude!

Hilaire said...

Maintaining is great. It is so easy to go up so keeping yourself at the same weight is GREAT! At least I am happy as long as the scale doesn't go up.

Christine said...

I'll keep an eye on you Friday for lunch!

:)

Denise said...

I love your attitude, keep on keeping on.