Tuesday, May 22, 2007

MDWLC - Week two

I did it! I ate out 7 times (3 times on Friday alone) since last Thursday and I still lost (and that includes a totally stress induced gorging of Fettucine and dessert last night). Granted, it was only a 1/2 pound, but that was my goal! It just goes to show that there are times when you aren't eating as poorly as you think you are.

Here are my goals for this week (same as last week, still having trouble getting them all in!):

  1. Journal every bite, every day.
  2. 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
  3. 2 servings of dairy a day
  4. 8,000 steps a day on my pedometer
  5. .5 lb lost

I've got my official Weight Watchers weigh in this Saturday so that will be another motivator for me this week! Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else did! And good luck on your own journey next week!

5 reviews:

That Chick Over There said...

Good job on the loss!

Denise said...

You are doing really well.

Anonymous said...

great job on the weight loss~

Christine said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Great job!

Robin said...

Wow - it sounds like you are on a roll! I like your goals - I might try to use some of those. Good luck this week too!