Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MDWLC - Week three

I'm down another .5 lb this week, but I have to say I don't know how on Earth that happened. I keep giving myself permission to go crazy with my eating, but pretty soon that's going to catch up with me so I'm going to have to kick myself in the butt sometime soon here.

We leave for vacation on Saturday, so I won't be able to post results next week. We should be doing a lot of walking, but that usually means I give myself permission to eat more so I'll be happy if I maintain while I'm gone.

And my goals are getting old. You know how if you leave stuff laying on your floor for a while you just get used to stepping over it instead of just picking it up? That's kind of how I feel about my goals right now. I've had the same goals for so long (even before this challenge started) that they don't really mean anything to me anymore. So here are my new goals (keeping in mind that we will be eating out a lot while we are gone):

  1. 96 oz of water every day.
  2. Eat my fruit or vegetables before anything else on my plate.
  3. No eating off kids plate (unless it's a fruit or veggie).
  4. Dessert only 3 times while I'm gone (this will be tough).
  5. Maintain weight until June 12th.

5 reviews:

Denise said...

Hang in there dear, you can succeed.

Christine said...

great goals! have a wonderful time!

Justice Fergie said...

it's hard not eat off of your kids' plates, isn't it? have fun on your vacay!

Mich said...

Good points about the same old goals getting old!!! Have a great vacation (and make those 3 dessers GOOD ones!!)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I think it's always a good idea to make new goals when your old ones are stale. Keep making good choices!