Saturday, May 19, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

I did really well this week with my goal of 8,000 steps a day. There was only one day that I didn't get 8,000 steps in, but the other 6 days I surpassed my goal. It's amazing how many steps you can get in when you walk in place while making dinner!

Tuesday is the last day that Jake is in school, so our daily schedules are about to change drastically. So my habit for this week will play off of that and my continuing effort to limit my personal computer time.

This week, I'm going to make it a goal to not do any personal computer time until all my non-computer and "business" computer tasks are done! This is going to be a HUGE excercise in self-discipline, so we'll see how it goes.

Check out Lara's site for other's habits!

Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:
8K a Day - habit
Wear my pedometer - habit
R-E-S-P-E-C-T - mostly a habit
Food Journal and Scrounging - working on
Increased personal reading time - habit
Limit personal computer time - working on
1 on 1 kids time - working on

5 reviews:

Lara said...

Way to go with the stepping! You are going to have to work really hard on your new habit this week! Good luck!

Mrs. O said...

6 for 7 - Awesome! Good luck with your new habit this week - it's a great challenge.

Rebecca said...

Great job & good luck this week!

Sue said...

Good luck with the computer - I squeeze it in wherever I can - minutes here and there. :)

I tagged you - that should help. LOL

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Awesome stepping! I'm doing something similar but I'm nowhere near an 8,000 average yet. Thanks for the inspiration!