Thursday, May 10, 2007

Memeology

Zany Mama tagged me for this wicked long meme, like, 100 years ago (1 week, 100 years...who's really counting?) and I am just now getting around to doing it. It's kinda cool. But only kinda.

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. I've always been a ranch kind of girl but red wine vinagrette has been growing on me.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Wendy's, no question. Well, maybe a little question b/c I really like Subway, too.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Ooh, that's a tough one. I like food. Alot. So as long as they serve that I'm pretty happy.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Doritos or Ice cream or Butterfinger or...

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Anything minty, but not so minty that it hurts my tastebuds.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A.











Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 2

BIOLOGY

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. I hate these types of questions...umm, my hair? I hate it but everyone else seems to like it so I'll go with that.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. If you allow me to get creative, quite a lot, actually. When I was a kid, I fell on my driveway which resulted in rocks in my head which were removed. I had a tooth extracted. I had a piece of bone taken out of my hip , but that was put back into my jaw so it might not count. Two kids. And blood. Lots of blood.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Definitely smell. I get queasy very easily as a result.
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Gosh, I don't even remember. 2 or 3 years ago?

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. My "97th percentile for his weight" son, Jacob, weighing in at 47 lbs.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Never knocked unconscious, but I've been under anesthesia and it sucked waking up.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Absolutely not. I worry about it enough already.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Unbelievably so.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. When I was a kid, I always wanted to change it to Jessica. I kind of like it now, I'm never confused with anybody...which I guess could be a bad thing, too.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Muted shades of green.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I nearly ate a slug once. And I used to eat paper and glue on purpose. But I can't think of anything by mistake.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. No.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. No.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Depends on how rural of an area we are talking about, but I would consider it.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Yes. As long as she bought me dinner first.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Um, no. I've grown quite attached to them.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Never EVER? How would I explain that to the masses? But yes, in a heartbeat.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. How many people subscribe? More than 1? Then, no.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. That makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. No.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Absolutely not.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Wow, to be honest, I'm not sure I could. I do love me some boob tube.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Don't have an account so does that mean I should be getting a check in the mail from someone for $30k?

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Lint.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I've never seen it and I have no ambition to.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Carpet, ceramic tile, and wood laminate.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. I have been known to do both.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. Yes.
Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. Zilch. I don't like the feeling of stuff between my toes.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. I used to be bad when I was a kid. But ever since then I've gone straight, as I can prove by my record - 33 arrests and no convictions. (Not really, that's just a line from a show)

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Still happy

LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Dave

Q: Last person you called?
A. Dave

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. The pediatrician

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Eat dinner.
Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. Disturbia. I actually liked it!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. For the most part always, but I have a mean streak.
And with that, I tag Dave and Gumby (the show is over so you have time to do a post this, long, right? RIGHT?).
Ready, Set, GO!

2 reviews:

Zany Mama said...

Okay, two things. 1) Thea is one of my favorite names ever. 2) I, too, get "burned" by super minty gum.

I've never met anyone else who gets the gum thing.

Gumby said...

It is a super long thingie...

hee hee

I'll get to it soon...