Sunday, May 27, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays - Sunday edition

I actually did pretty well this week with waiting until my to do list was done before I got on the computer, but I know that habit will suffer this week.


I am not going to choose a new habit this week because my mind is going to start switching to "vacation mode" which means there won't be a whole lot of brainpower left for much else. The whole family is leaving next Saturday for a week's vacation so all energy will be spent preparing for that.


Check out Lara's site for other's habits!

Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:
8K a Day - habit
Wear my pedometer - habit
R-E-S-P-E-C-T - mostly a habit
Food Journal and Scrounging - working on
Increased personal reading time - habit
Limit personal computer time - working on
1 on 1 kids time - working on

0 reviews: