Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MDWLC - Week 10

O.K. No lengthy post needed. I lost nothing, I gained nothing. I'm not even all that upset or frustrated with myself because I know what I'm doing wrong and it's just a matter of giving myself (yet another) swift kick in the backside to get things moving again.

Here are my goals this week:
1. No eating after 9pm. I'm starting to fall victim to late night snacking (mostly in the form of desserts) so I need to stop that before it gets any worse.

2. Finish making my homemade WW journal. I've been so bad about remembering to get journals when I go to my monthly meetings. No journals = no journaling. So, I decided to make one on my computer and repurpose an old spiral bound journal I wasn't using anymore. I should have it done by Saturday with enough pages for 80 days. When I run out, I just print more. No more excuses now!

3. Get back up to 8,000 steps a day. I notice that I don't do well if I say I'm going to walk x number of days or that I'm going to get to the gym or anything like that. Wearing my pedometer is definitely a habit, so all I have to do is like at my hip to know whether I've been walking enough. I was doing really well with 8k a day when I first got the pedometer, but that has really dropped off lately ( I averaged 5k a day last week...) so I just need to get back to that 8k a day.

Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else is doing on the May Day Weight Loss Challenge!

MDWLC starting weight (5/18/07): 158
MDWLC current weight (7/17/07): 159.0
Loss/Gain to date: +1.0 lb
Goal weight for next week (7/24/07): 158

May Day Weight Loss Challenge - The Whole Schebang - http://sheet.zoho.com

8 reviews:

Sharon said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Let's get that walking in this week! I promise to do my best....

Denise said...

Hang in there beautiful one, you will be a loser next week.

Anonymous said...

I love my pedometer. I'd love to figure out where it's been hiding for the past 6 weeks, too.

Mich said...

A homemade journal--good idea! But if I made one, then there's be no more excuses..(LOL). I think your goals for this week are great!! Thanks for your comment, too!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Here's hoping you get to be a loser next week!

Briana said...

hang in there! Don't get bogged down when you don't hit your goal, just keep trying

Military Mommy said...

I think your goals are very realistic and doable. : ) Hang in there. You can do this - we're all behind you.

Hugs, Michelle

cynderloowho said...

You are so great as you are...but just drink lots of water and cut out one white thing (potatoes, pasta, sugar) just for one week and see if it doesn't help. You are a beautiful woman and I would kill to have your young glowing skin again...cause I am older now and didn't appreciate it when I had it! So do!...cause I love you...and I primp...but not REALLY...