Tuesday, July 31, 2007

MDWLC - Week 12

I did it! Another pound gone, woohoo!! And I need that extra cushion this weekend because I'm going out of town to visit Dave's family: good food, good desserts, much snacking, and late night ice cream. But the family joke is that I pretend calories no longer exist when I cross a state line. We are going to try and pack snacks and meals for the car, so that should help. Hopefully I'll have a loss to report next week, but to be honest I would be happy with a no loss/no gain.

And I have discovered a new fruit...well, new to me anyway. I LOVE CLEMENTINES! Oh my gosh, they are so good. And what's even better than the taste is how easy they are to peel. I'm very happy with my new discovery!

Here are my goals for this week:

  1. Upping my walking to 8500k a day (I'll talk more about that tomorrow over at my TFTS post).
  2. Chugging 8oz of water before every meal. I find I eat less when I do this because my stomach is already full.
  3. Eating a 3rd helping of dairy every day.
Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else is doing on the May Day Weight Loss Challenge!

MDWLC starting weight (5/18/07): 158
MDWLC current weight (7/31/07): 157
Loss/Gain to date: -1.0 lb
Goal weight for next week (8/7/07): 156

May Day Weight Loss Challenge - The Whole Schebang - http://sheet.zoho.com

3 reviews:

tammi said...

Congratulations on the pound and have a great weekend!! I just spent a weekend with my husband's family and I tell ya, it's miraculous that I didn't gain anything!!

Denise said...

Congrats, way to go my friend.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the pound lost! Hang in there, vacations and family can be dangerous things. ;-) Path to Health