Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MDWLC - Week 9

Um, yeah. Didn't do so hot this week. I'm up 3 lbs. Hardly surprising considering what I ate all week. Here's a sneak peek at my, uh, indulgences last week...

Monday : Pint of butter pecan at 11pm (maybe Dave was right about the 2 lbs)
Tuesday: Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks and an Amoretto Sour at 11pm
Wednesday: parade candy
Thursday: 1 or 2 or 10 pieces of parade candy during the day and Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks and an Amoretto Sour at 11pm
Friday: 1 or 2 or 10 pieces of parade candy during the day, 2 no-bake cookies, 3 or 4 pieces of pizza and 2 Amoretto Sours at 11pm
Saturday: A brunch so big that I was still eating a good 10 minutes after Dave was done, 3 no-bake cookies, Tostino Pizza Rolls and Baked Doritos at (you guessed it) 11pm
Sunday: I ate. all. day. And then had 2 more no-bake cookies. And then had 3 pieces of Ferrero-Rocher chocolate. And then went out for a Butterfinger Blizzard that night.
Monday: 1/3 bag Baked Doritos

...and that's just the stuff that I remember. There was a lot of mindless eating going on, folks, and on top of all that, I'm drinking about half of my normal water intake (nothing worse than sitting on stage just praying for intermission so you can go to the bathroom...). My ankles are swollen, my throat is dry, my insides are unhappy, and the scale is mocking me! Pass the tootsie rolls, please. And walking? I laugh heartily at the notion. I walked one day. Go me!

But tomorrow is a new day! I've made my Declaration, and here are my goals:

1. Walk 4 days this week. I don't know why this is getting to be so hard. I've even got a treadmill in the basement about 10 feet away from the computer. Ugh.
2. Fill in all the boxes on my WW journal. One of my problems with this is that I keep forgetting to go to a WW meeting to pick up new blank journals. I've just been using some blank notebook paper and it is totally uninspiring.
3. Get back to 96 ounces of water a day, even if I have to put a little cup next to me on stage if intermission doesn't come fast enough...o.k. that's kinda gross.

Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else is doing!

MDWLC starting weight (5/18/07): 158
MDWLC current weight (7/10/07): 159.0
Loss/Gain to date: +1.0 lb
Goal weight for next week (7/17/07): 158.0

May Day Weight Loss Challenge - The Whole Schebang - http://sheet.zoho.com

5 reviews:

Denise said...

Shake it off sweety, today is a brand new day.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, with all that stuff you had, you should have gained 10 pounds! ;-) Sounds like you are determined to get back on track! Go, girl!

Melanie said...

Sounds just like how I've been eating lately. I don't wonder why I've gained weight at all. I know why. If all that food didn't taste so good this would be much easier!!
Hope to see some great results for both of us next week.

Robin said...

Hey - you have set some really great goals. They are simple and realistic. You can do it!!!
Good luck this week.

Baked Dorito's? That sounds good -what are they?

Never Mind! (slap my hands) I don't need to know how good they are!!!

Beth said...

Not too bad, I'd say.

I'm glad you were able to sneak in a butterfinger blizzard. I'm going to try one some day because of you!