Monday, July 30, 2007

The tag so nice, she did it twice!

Sue at Living My Dream tagged me for two memes last week. This is the first one, I'll do the 2nd one next week!

The first is the Moaning Meme...and I'm just too cynical a person to pass this one up!

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

-Emma's scream (Not Emma herself, just the screech that comes out of her mouth when she's mad)
-Thongs (and I don't mean the shoes)
-Barney
-Rude people at the grocery

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.

-People who don't acknowledge that I was doing a nice thing when I let them merge into traffic. Hello? Can I at least get a wave??
-Refuse to see more than their own point of view.
-Open up crinkly wrappers or packages during live theatre performances. Can you really not make it through Act I without that piece of hard candy?

2 things you find yourself moaning about.

-Cleaning the house
-Dave's travel schedule

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

-That I have not tried hard enough to bend the world to my control.

RULES:

-Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
-Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
-Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
-Post these rules at the end of every meme!

2 reviews:

Kathie said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog. Certainly can understand the comments about the rude drivers. Not even a friendly wave. At least you live in the USA. Down here the national pasttime is to see how many people and cars you can run over on the way to or from work. LOL
I don´t drive here, obviously.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Sue said...

I'm so with you on the wave thing. Is it really SO hard?

Happy be-lated birthday. I hope you had a great day!