Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MDWLC - Week 11

Isn't it amazing how when you actually STICK to the goals you set, you see results? Huh. Who'da thunk? Anyway, I am down a pound this week, so that's cool. My self-made journal is done and it's been kind of refreshing getting back to using it, I must say.

Here are my goals for this week (they should sound familiar)...
1. 8k a day
2. No eating after 9pm
3. All boxes filled on journal (5 fruits/veggies, 12 waters, 2 dairy)

Good luck this week!

Check out Tales from the Scales to see how everyone else is doing on the May Day Weight Loss Challenge!

MDWLC starting weight (5/18/07): 158
MDWLC current weight (7/24/07): 158.0
Loss/Gain to date: 0.0 lb
Goal weight for next week (7/31/07): 157

May Day Weight Loss Challenge - The Whole Schebang - http://sheet.zoho.com

9 reviews:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, way to go. I am proud of you.

tammi said...

Congratulations! My problem is not so much a lengthy list as that I have weeks where I just don't seem to care one way or the other. Thanks for popping in and your words of encouragement. I so desperately need motivation right now (in more areas than one!) and I'm finding you're a wonderful source! Keep it up -- the encouragement AND the 'sticking to the plan!'

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Blessings,
Janne at
Janne's Jabberwocky

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats! Keep up with the good choices!
Path to Health

Mich said...

Way to go!!

Beth said...

Wow, look at you hot stuff! Great job!

goals, huh? I should try that sometime.

P.S. I secretly like it when you call me lil' punkin'.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Good Job!

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Susanne said...

Way to go!! Keep up the good work!

Mel said...

I have hit a bit of a stand still lately too. It is great that you have been maintaining lately. Goals are amazing to have escpecially when you do stick with them and see results, huh?
Mel