Saturday, July 21, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

Seriously? A month? I can't believe I haven't been to SHS since June 30. Needless to say, my committment has been a bit...uh...lacking, shall we say?

I've done a habit checklist which I am not really keeping up with, but that's a habit for another week.

This week, I'm going to focus on getting a post on my own blog before I go galivanting around reading other people's stuff. I do so much better with my time management stuff if I do my own first instead of hurrying to try and fit it in at the end of the day. So we'll give it a whirl.

Check out Lara's site for other's habits!

Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:
Limit kids TV time - struggling with
11:30 bedtime - habit
Emma's bedtime routine - habit
Work before computer time - struggling with
8K a Day - slowly returning to this
Wear my pedometer - habit
R-E-S-P-E-C-T - habit
Food Journal and Scrounging - getting better
Increased personal reading time - habit (and loving it!)
Limit personal computer time - working on
1 on 1 kids time - getting better

5 reviews:

Michelle said...

Welcome back! Good luck this week and blogging. 8k huh? That's awesome! I'm trying for a 5k and that's hard for me. :P

Rebecca said...

It looks like overall you've got some great habits established. Good job! I agree about posting your stuff first, so much easier. Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back! It's so great that you're getting in 8k a day. Staying healthy is one of the best things we can do for our kids, and it is an area I need to improve in.

Mrs. O said...

I am so jealous of your 11:30 bedtime. Way to go!

I'm looking into a pedometer - didn't you post about yours? Please send me a link, I'd love to read it again.

Curtain Cleaning Northridge said...

Thanks greaat blog post