Monday, July 2, 2007

"100 Things" - a post in 3 acts - Act 3

Because I know you are dying to access the first 66 things, please check out Act 1 and Act 2...

67. I typically drink 96 ounces of water every day.
68. I love to bowl.
69. I bowl in a league on Wednesday mornings during the school year with my mom.
70. I was raised to address adults by Mr. and Mrs. _______
71. Anyone I met prior to turning 18, I still address this way (for example, my mom's teammates are Mrs. Young, Mrs. Kessler, and Paula).
72. When my mom uses her friends first names, I have to take a second to think who's she talking about because I'm not used to calling them that.
73. I've never bowled better in my life than when I was pregnant with Emma.
74. I refuse to get pregnant again to improve my bowling average.
75. I currently act as Secretary for the Performing Arts Council of my church.
76. The job makes me want to put my head throught a wall on most days.
77. I have been on 2 cruises in my life.
78. I would love to take a cruise of the Greek Isles.
79. Barbados and Grand Cayman were my two favorite ports of call.
80. I have been through only 1 earthquake in my life...well, I've only felt one earthquake in my life.
81. I was in Japan in our hotel room by myself because I decided I was going to lounge around and relax for the day when the earthquake hit.
82. I choose to never experience another earthquake. They are not relaxing. At all.
83. I do not like seafood or fish very much.
84. I had a little bit of a hard time eating while I was in Japan.
85. I can navigate the Tokyo subway system by myself without getting very lost.
86. I know how to use chopsticks.
87. I drink considerably less than the Japanese men that my husband Dave was doing business with.
88. I live by lists.
89. My brother laughed at me the first time he saw my Master Grocery list (it's a Word Document categorized by aisle)
90. Despite my love for lists, I find this one increasingly difficult.
91. I am slowly turning Jacob into a list lover.
92. I secretly love dressing Emma in pink and "girly" stuff.
93. I was not a girly girl when I was growing up.
94. My costume for the show I'm in right now consists of pink barettes, a pink t-shirt, a pink sleeveless blouse, pink plaid shorts and pink flip-flops.
95. I do not like pink on anything but other people.
96. I used to work for Abercrombie & Fitch.
97. I was not one of their models.
98. I have a shorter temper than people think.
99. I am officially out of things to tell you.
100. I need to go make dinner.

I cannot even tell you how happy I am that I'm all done with that!!

4 reviews:

Monkey Kisses said...

hahahaha.. i did 100 things today too... whew.. that was difficult. I did alot of what you did and used some fillers.. :-)

Beth said...

Wow, you are so ambitious, I started this list a long time ago and stopped at like seventeen.

So, with that, I can't believe you won't get pregnant again to improve your bowling score. I would, in a heartbeat.

And I love Barbados. Brian and I honeymooned there for a week, we LOVED it!

Sue said...

Ooh - I love lists too. I couldn't live w/o them. Although mine are all in Excel - I don't like Word. I have a grocery list too. :)

Christine said...

You're the best! And keep putting your head through walls, maybe one of them will notice...

:)