Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to....ME!

Well, my birthday is tomorrow, (or today if you are reading this on Thursday) and I'm pretty happy about that. Overall, I say it's pretty cool that I was born. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Dave is out of town so I planned myself a big day for tomorrow (or today)...

1. Take kids to the sitters from 10am-1pm. Hopefully there won't be a spelling lesson.
2. Indulge in reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. (I'm one of the crazies who is taking longer than 2 hours to read the 700+ pages)
3. Eat breakfast for lunch. (Drool) Seriously, I may go to Waffle House.
4. Hopefully receive my present from Dave in the mail. (I found out where it's coming from since I'm a freak about checking my card statement)
5. Hopefully go see Evening with some friends...but I have to find a sitter first who can drive so I don't have to wake the kids up at 11pm to take the poor girl home. Claire Danes, Toni Colette, Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close....yeah, I really need to find a sitter...

I hope everyone has fun celebrating my birthday in their own special way!

13 reviews:

Nadine said...

I came by for the giveaway and wanted to check out your blog. I loved the precious pictures of your daughter.

Have a very Happy, Happy Birthday.

MochaPrincess said...

Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Thea
Happy Birthday to you!!

Have a blessed day :)

Laura

eph2810 said...

Have a wonderful, Thea. It sounds like you have a great day planned for yourself :)

Blessings to you and yours.

Mindy said...

HI. I came over via Fruit in Season. Christine said some wonderful things about you. I just wanted to tell such a girl who is such a wonderful friend that I hope you have a fabulout birthday!
in HIM -
Mindy

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday. breakfast is good for any meal of the day

Amy said...

I came over via Christine's blog to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to you!
I came over from Christine's -- I love that girl. She has such a passion for life, marriage, her family, music! All the things I love.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! May God bless you richly...

Beth said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great day celebrating you and the wonderful person you!

LeftCoastOnlooker said...

Happy Birthday!
Came from Christine's @ Fruit in Season

did you do the waffle house?
I love making breakfast for dinner!

Cath said...

Happy birthday a day late! Yesterday was also my son's birthday -- 26 July was a good day.

Gumby said...

D'oh! Sorry I missed it. Hope it was great!