Monday, April 16, 2007

Count me in!

For Heather I've been hearing for several days now on several different sites about Heather and her recent devastating news that she has an inoperable brain tumor. She and her husband will be traveling to the Mayo Clinic on April 25th to meet with doctors there to see what their options are.

On April 18th, her friend BooMama is organizing a free will love offering that will help Heather and her husband offset some of the costs of their trip to the clinic. There will be a PayPal donate button on her site that you can click, and all money collected will go to Heather.

Do I know Heather? No, I don't. Does that matter? No, it doesn't. As I read just today:

"A life of doing is better than one of regretting what you didn't dare to do".

3 reviews:

Beth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the quote!!

Diane Viere said...

I count you.....GREAT! Thanks so much for spreading the news!

It's so great to be part of such a loving, caring, and generous blogging community!

Diane

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will count it as a honor to help one of my many faceless sisters.