Friday, April 27, 2007

Smart Habit Saturdays

This has just been a crazy, crazy week. Schedules were out the window, and evidently most of my habits with them. Ugh. Sometimes I wonder about myself. Talk about a long, lonely road...


Anyway, the only habit I did keep up with this week was the pedometer. I wore it every step of every day for a week and kept track of the info. Armed with that knowledge, my new habit for this week will be to walk at least 8,000 steps a day. All of this is leading up to some exciting news that (once I get permission), I will be sharing with the world. No, I'm not pregnant. Check out Lara's site for other's habits


Dave's parents will be visiting this weekend to celebrate the kids' combined birthday party, so it will be a very busy weekend. Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend, and hopefully you'll get to enjoy a bit of the outdoors without the threat of a tornado siren blowing your eardrums out!



Here are my other habits/goals for 2007:

3 reviews:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Great job with the pedometer! 8000 steps a day sounds like a lot! Have a very movement-full week!

Montserrat said...

I have no ideas how many steps I take a day so 8,000 seems like tons! Good luck!

Jen said...

Wow! How long does it take to walk 8000 steps? It sounds impressive. :)